MEETING THE DEMAND WITH AN EXPERIENCED TEAM OF DEVELOPERS. Meet The Partners.
Charles E. (Chuck) Cammack and Wiley McIlwain are the owners of Somerset Land Co., LLC and have a combined 85 years of experience in the development, sales, and financing of Texas real estate. Somerset Land Co. will provide a number of services relating to Somerset Industrial Park including sales, financing option, custom construction, and build to suit options. Wiley is the Project Manager and Chuck is the Finance Manager, and both can assist in your selection process.
Charles E. (Chuck) Cammack
Charles (Chuck) Cammack is presently owner and operator of Trust Financial Capital Partners (Trust Financial) and its lending division AgLand Loans as well as LandCap Advisors. Trust Financial began as a mortgage banking firm specializing in the origination and servicing of real estate loans. LandCap is a real estate brokerage company that represents buyers and sellers of real estate properties in Texas. Cammack is also a Manager/Owner/Investor in a number of real estate development projects.
Chuck has over 35 years of progressive experience in the finance and real estate industry. He obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance from Texas Tech University in 1985. He spent a significant portion of his career in the real estate investments department for a major insurance company. He also assisted a Fortune 500 financial services company in organizing a national department to originate and service real estate loans for the secondary market.
In June 1999, Chuck founded Trust Financial. In 2005 he founded the predecessor to LandCap. Since inception, Trust Financial and LandCap have originated/sold over $1.5 billion in real estate loans and properties.
Partial listing of real estate projects in which Chuck has been involved:
- Purchase and subdivision of 5,000 acre ranch into ranchettes in Atascosa County, TX
- Purchase and subdivision of 200 acre tract in Bexar County (Medina River Estates)
- Purchase and subdivision of 180 acre tract in Bexar County (San Antonio River Estates)
- Purchase and subdivision of 200 acre tract in Kleberg County (King Jr. Estates)
- Oversight and management of subdivision for a client of a 108 acre subdivision in Bexar County (Hollow Cree Estates)
- Purchase and subdivision of a 225 acre tract in Kerr County (Vintage Heights)
- Purchase and subdivision of a 246 acre tract in San Patricio County (Somerset)
Chuck is a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator, licensed Real Estate Broker, Member of the National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and the San Antonio Board of Realtors, South Texas Commercial Association of Realtors, and TALL Alumni Association.
Joseph (Wiley) McIlwain
After graduating from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in 1971, Joseph (Wiley) McIlwain relocated to Texas where he has been involved in various aspects of real estate ever since. His career has included real estate sales, development, title research, and management of over 200,000 acres of Texas real estate, including single family, multi-family, commercial, retail, utility, mineral and ranch projects in over a dozen Texas counties as Real Estate Broker and/or Owner and Developer.
Partial listing of real estate projects in which Wiley has been involved:
- Oversaw development and sales of 5,000 acre mixed property of Hills of Lakeway
- Sold, brokered, and developed over 100,000 acres in Atascosa, Edwards, Frio, Hayes, Jackson, Kleberg, LaSalle, Matagorda, McMullen, Nueces, San Patricio and Travis Counties, TX
- Sold and oversaw development of Schooner Cove and Tres Vista Condominiums
- Sold and oversaw development of Silver Creek Apartments and Butercup Creek Apartments
- Sold and oversaw development of 500+ lots in Hills of Lakeway, Eagle Ridge, River Pointe on Lake Austin
- Sold and oversaw development of 100+ lots in Lago Vista, Mustang Mesa, Summerfield, Blanco River Ranch, King Jr. Estates
- Retail development of Lakeway Plaza Shopping Center, 620 Plaza, Buttercup Creek Shopping Center, Rigsby Plaza
Our other team members will be available to assist in your design, planning, and construction of your new location.
Philip Ramirez, AIA, RID (Turner Ramirez Architects)
Philip Ramirez, AIA, RID is President of Turner Ramirez Architects and has over 20 years of experience in the field of architecture and planning. Turner Ramirez Architects was established in 1958 and has successfully completed over 1,500 projects within the Coastal Bend Area over the past 62 years in operation. Mr. Ramirez’ experience includes site selection, planning, design and construction administration services of over $200MM worth of projects over the past five years. Mr. Ramirez and his team are currently assisting Somerset Land Co. in the design and planning of the Somerset Industrial Park and will be available to assist owners in any planning, design, or build to suit needs.
Click the button below to visit this company’s website.
Chris Hamilton (Victory Building Team & Stream Construction)
Chris Hamilton has over 30 years of experience in the construction and real estate industry. Currently he oversees and owns a commercial construction company (Victory Building Team), and industrial construction company (Stream Construction), and a commercial real estate portfolio. Mr. Hamilton’s experience includes management and oversight of site selection, greenfield site development, vertical construction, and facility management of projects of up to $300MM. Mr. Hamilton and his two construction companies will be available to assist owners in any site improvements, vertical construction, or build to suit needs.
Click the buttons below to visit each company’s website.